Disney taking Pre-Orders for face masks

Reaction score
Disney non-medical, reusable cloth face masks. Featuring your favorite Disney, Pixar, Marvel & Star Wars face masks, available for pre-order.

Three different sizes, six different sets, and 24 different designs (including Marvel and Star Wars):

1588255528910.png

LightSword

Reaction score
Reaction score
Disney non-medical, reusable cloth face masks. Featuring your favorite Disney, Pixar, Marvel & Star Wars face masks, available for pre-order.

EmperorPalps

Reaction score
Unfortunately they are out of stock at the moment. I'll try to get the Star Wars set of four once it becomes available again. I'm sure they'll require to wear them for a while once the Parks open again, as a safety measure.
They were never technically 'in stock'. It's a preorder item, expected to be available/shipped in June or July. Preorders are still open for all sizes.

LightSword

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
This seems kind of despicable they're try to market off of this, Scummy. When are the SW themed holocaust toys coming out? When is the 911 Millennium Falcon driving into the world trade center coming? You should be ashamed of yourselves for contributing to this. Disgusting.

EmperorPalps

Reaction score
This seems kind of despicable they're try to market off of this, Scummy. When are the SW themed holocaust toys coming out? When is the 911 Millennium Falcon driving into the world trade center coming? You should be ashamed of yourselves for contributing to this. Disgusting.
Dude. WTF are you talking about? You need to chill, and read before you rant. First of all, did you even bother reading their site when these first went up for preorder? All of the proceeds for the sale of the masks are being donated to Medshare.org, and they also made a million masks to straight up donate to communities in need. Please explain to us how that is Disney being "scummy". As of now, the sales of the masks have raised one million dollars for Medshare.

Second of all, have you tried walking into a hardware store lately and buying a face mask? Have you tried finding them for a price that's not inflated on Amazon or eBay? Yeah, you can't. They're impossible to find. Why do you think tons of people are making their own? So what if Disney, and other companies that normally don't make masks, are stepping up to fill that need? Especially if it's benefiting a charitable cause, as is the case here? What exactly is wrong with that?

Third of all, it's absolutely moronic to compare the current pandemic to 9/11 or the Holocaust. I mean, just beyond moronic. Are you really that dim? 9/11 and the Holocaust were man-made events, perpetuated by hateful, raging a-holes. The pandemic is akin to a natural disaster. Nobody intentionally caused the pandemic. It's not an act of terrorism, or a global hate crime. It's a viral outbreak. World of difference. And again, Disney isn't profiting off of this. They're providing an option for an essential item we all need right now, and raising money for charity in the process.

So, to sum up, Disney is doing nothing wrong, and if anybody should be ashamed of themselves here, it's YOU, for your apparent willful ignorance.

MysterioMaximus

Reaction score
Reaction score
WAIT! This is ENTIRELY my bad. I thought they were marketing off Corona, that WOULD be disgusting... I didn't realize it was for charity. THAT is cool then. That's my fault for not exploring the topic more. My apologies.
Maybe click a link and do a little research next time, instead of being reactionary and sounding foolish in the process. Just an idea.

Masterfett

Reaction score
Reaction score
FYI, not everyone likes clicking on random links people post. You never know what lurks behind them...
True. But that doesn't apply in this instance. The forums' new layout lets you see what the URL is you're linking to. Hard to get more innocent and safe than shopdisney.com. Also, if a person is gonna attack their fellow forum members and tell them they should be ashamed of themselves, they better damn well know the facts before they start hurling insults. Mysterio was 100% in the wrong. No defending it.

AaylaSecurasMan

Reaction score
If you ordered a set, did you get them yet ?

(also, if you reply, plz specify WHEN you ordered them, and what size you ordered/got (xS, S, M, L)

Thank You

-Wolf

p.s. I only ask because ppl are reporting having received theirs already, while others are being sent DELAY notices.
Also WDW & Disneyland want to re-open rather soon, and ppl think their early pre-orders are being hijacked so the
parks have adequate stock for their stores on re-opening... Also, the SIZES you ordered seems to matter. (???).
I pre-ordered a set of Large masks back on 5/6 and have not received them yet, the estimated date they gave me when placing the order was late July early August.

mousedroid

Reaction score
Reaction score
I ordered two sets of the adult large on 4/30/20. I received them this past week, but I'm not sure of the exact date. Maybe the 24th or 25th.
Thank you, this helps, maybe mine are not too far behind.

Amanaman the Amanin

Reaction score
Was starting to think the vaccine would beat the ship date

AaylaSecurasMan

Reaction score

EmperorPalps

Reaction score
Reaction score
Well finally got shipping e-mail for mine.
Got my set last night in the mail, I ordered the Large size and were a good fit for me and my 17 yr old son. Not sure if the XL size was available when I originally ordered them back in early May or would’ve ordered them. If you are ordering these for an adult go with the XL just to be sure. They are soft and easy to wash. A nice variety to have besides the plain black, favorite NFL team, disposable ones that I already wear IMO.

AaylaSecurasMan

Reaction score

Spideymike

Reaction score
Reaction score
澳门网上彩票合法么Arvala 7, preparing to self-destruct
Reaction score
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried their size L, and it fit more like a M. Bummer.