Figure Storage

Reaction score
I keep my POTF2 figs in the C-3PO and Falcon cases. I would prefer to have something similar for the rest of my Episode 1 and newer figs. Does anyone have a good idea or know a perfect tackle box for our 3.75 figures? I like the figures to be kept individually and lately i've been bagging them up in zip locks, but it just takes too much time and effort and is a pain to find a specific one in a bucket.

Reaction score
I keep my POTF2 figs in the C-3PO and Falcon cases. I would prefer to have something similar for the rest of my Episode 1 and newer figs. Does anyone have a good idea or know a perfect tackle box for our 3.75 figures? I like the figures to be kept individually and lately i've been bagging them up in zip locks, but it just takes too much time and effort and is a pain to find a specific one in a bucket.
Came here to post about the same thing.

澳门网上彩票合法么AnthonyJF427

Reaction score
Sadly the forum seems dead. Not what it used to be when the prequels first came out.

Jaxxon

Reaction score
Sadly the forum seems dead. Not what it used to be when the prequels first came out.
Yes I didn't take note of the dates of the other posts. I had just assumed it was Star Wars collecting so it would be busy here.

Jaxxon

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
The best storage IMO is the Plano 2-3700 Prolatch Stowaway. Bigger than a lot of other boxes with wider compartments so figures don't get smushed. Each one can comfortably hold 12 figures, double that if you don't mind overlap. Easy to store figures by theme and no searching through endless bags. A four pack is on amazon for $27.

Jaxxon

Reaction score
The best storage IMO is the Plano 2-3700 Prolatch Stowaway. Bigger than a lot of other boxes with wider compartments so figures don't get smushed. Each one can comfortably hold 12 figures, double that if you don't mind overlap. Easy to store figures by theme and no searching through endless bags. A four pack is on amazon for $27.
Sorry for not responding sooner as I only just saw your post.

Thank you for the suggestion.