Galaxy's Edge at Target Stores

ZX3

Reaction score
strongly hinting at Galaxy's Edge merchandise coming to their stores. Thoughts?

ZX3

Reaction score

DarthPete

Reaction score
Reaction score
The second best news to come out of a target announcement, would be if they partnered with HazLab to release the Barge! lol

R1G4R3PO

Reaction score
Reaction score
I don't recall where I saw it, but I think this was confirmed a month or so ago. I expect it'll be a section not unlike their neca section. Should have plushes, the figures, bits and bobs and some kind of Falcon that's suppose to be $399.

I'm excited about it, the after market sellers are a little optimistic. And I really want one of those Salacious Crumb puppets. ;)
Not officially confirmed, but Yakface-confirmed last month:

The second best news to come out of a target announcement, would be if they partnered with HazLab to release the Barge! lol
I do wonder, if they released the barge to retail without the Jabba or Yakface figures and altered the packaging...would that break the bounds of Haslab? How mad would people be?

jedisquared

Reaction score
Article up at StarWars.com.
3DC8DFE1-862C-4113-962B-B150928F3C3F.jpegFCAE9251-4961-4528-A4D7-845389986580.jpeg03AEEAFE-E419-4774-98B2-7E66D5A42BA1.jpeg

ZX3

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
For those in Europe Zavvi and Atlantica3.0 have it on pre order, thankfully it seems to be available outside the USA.

Cheers.
I need to get one of those Millennium Falcon's. Does Target ship to the UK?

澳门网上彩票合法么darth_sidious

Reaction score
Nothing announced falls into my collecting needs, but if they start offering some 3.75 figures to compliment the minimalistic TVC line, that would be a plus. I'd prefer movie characters though, not so much amusement park creations.

I also wouldn't mind seeing their diecast ship line in store, they're similar to the retired Titanium line, though overpriced. If they could get the pricepoint down to $10 instead of $15, they'd have a chance at retail.

MyenShi

Reaction score
They have an RC BB unit from Droid Builders, It's red and White (Target!) I was wondering if those colors/configuration was available as an option i the Park?
edit: Seems like the standard white with red body and red head...
The controller is different, and the promo pics show it weathered whereas the droids at Droid Depot are not weathered.

Masterfett

Reaction score
Nothing announced falls into my collecting needs, but if they start offering some 3.75 figures to compliment the minimalistic TVC line, that would be a plus. I'd prefer movie characters though, not so much amusement park creations.

I also wouldn't mind seeing their diecast ship line in store, they're similar to the retired Titanium line, though overpriced. If they could get the pricepoint down to $10 instead of $15, they'd have a chance at retail.
Agreed on the Diecast stuff being a bit too pricey, though all Disney merch is. I I'd love to get some of those Star Trek ships from Eaglemoss, but they go for between $30 and $80 depending on the ship! Granted I expect to pay more then I did for the Johnny Lightning version made of plastic and slightly smaller, I just think more that $15 is seriously price gouging.

K_M_Toydarian

Reaction score
The controller is different, and the promo pics show it weathered whereas the droids at Droid Depot are not weathered.
I just realized. This is NOT a Droid Depot droid! It's a Hasbro BB. It clearly says that, but I somehow just ignored it assuming it had to be a Droid Depot version.
It's just colored like the Park options. I have the Hyperdrive BB-8 from Hasbro, and it's smaller than the Droid Depot versions.

Don't know how I didn't see this! But thinking about it, everything else is Hasbro product, not Parks product. (except the Lego and Funko of course).

They just threw me off with the Droid Depot look alike box. This one will not have the interchangeable parts options, or the bluetooth.

MyenShi

Reaction score
Reaction score
I’m right with you on this.

Funnily enough, I haven’t personally haven’t seen many in-depth in-hand reviews of Disney diecast starship range... unlike some of the earlier Disneystore range of starships (larger scale, closer-to-Action Fleet scale).

Makes me wonder: are people purchasing these, and if so, why the lack of reviews - assuming that I’m not mistaken about the lack of reviews across the interwebs...?

澳门网上彩票合法么darth_sidious

Reaction score
I’m right with you on this.

Funnily enough, I haven’t personally haven’t seen many in-depth in-hand reviews of Disney diecast starship range... unlike some of the earlier Disneystore range of starships (larger scale, closer-to-Action Fleet scale).

Makes me wonder: are people purchasing these, and if so, why the lack of reviews - assuming that I’m not mistaken about the lack of reviews across the interwebs...?
They don't seem to be heavily discussed, but you can find some reviews on youtube, which give a bit more detail. I'd love to track down a Resistance Intersystem Transport Ship, but I'm certainly not paying $30 or more on ebay. ;)