How is your Unleashed collection?

Reaction score
I agree, once the PT ended they stopped making these for whatever reason. There were (and are) so many other characters to be made that would of benefited from that style. I know at the end it was lots of re-releases and repaints, but these in their day were great. I got as excited going to the store to see which ones of these had come out as I did for any SW line.

They (kind of) brought these back with those ones that have light up bases, and the Luke X-Wing was basically a straight recast with a Hoth base. But those releases have been very expensive and the characters limited, so they didn't sell well.
Ya, I have those new Centerpiece sets but I managed to grab them at $20-$30 and I even managed to get 2 each, 1 to open and 1 to keep in box. The only one I do not have yet is the most recent Rey. I will eventually grab it.

That Mother Talzun is wicked, pun intended lol! I agree, this line would have been perfect for The Clone Wars.

I agree about the Leia figure. You can definitely tell that they were designed by a man, lol. I too would have loved seeing her in a better action pose. They could have gotten inspiration from that screen shot of her swinging that vibro axe to attack Jabba's guards.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ya, I have those new Centerpiece sets but I managed to grab them at $20-$30 and I even managed to get 2 each, 1 to open and 1 to keep in box. The only one I do not have yet is the most recent Rey. I will eventually grab it.

That Mother Talzun is wicked, pun intended lol! I agree, this line would have been perfect for The Clone Wars.

I agree about the Leia figure. You can definitely tell that they were designed by a man, lol. I too would have loved seeing her in a better action pose. They could have gotten inspiration from that screen shot of her swinging that vibro axe to attack Jabba's guards.
At the time, those sculpts were how female characters got justified to be made in the male dominated line like SW, as they traditionally didn't sell well. Neither did old men figures which is why you didn't see Tarkin or any of the rebel Generals until fan choices started to come out. For better or worse, things have changed in the last 15 years as we would never see a Slave Leia or wet t-shirt Padme again, which is a loss IMO. Even Aayla would be considered too exposed now. I have no issue with the Slave Leia pose, but I do agree I wish we would of gotten additional Leia's in her original SW outfit, or even her Hoth outfit in more action poses.

I do also agree though the Clone Wars would of been awesome. We did get the original Clone Wars shorts though made in this line, which is how Asajj Ventress got made. She fit right in with the Clone troopers, AOTC Obi Wan, Mace, Padme, Aayla, Count Dooku, Sidious and AOTC Anakin.

Masterfett

Reaction score
The reason for the line ending was apparently cost issues, hence why the same thing today is on $50 when it was only $15-20 back then. That's just the way it is though, aside form the bread and butter line(s) everything else was simply trend item with a small lifespan.

Due to the fire several years ago I lost all but 4, so it would have been neat of i could have replaced them. I did buy Vader Centerpiece, and possibly would have bought other releases. Unfortunately it seems that was also too much to ask.

I don't get to caught up in the real expense statues, so a nice line with a reasonable price would be welcomed. A friend of mine also collected Unleashed, and was really disappointed when it ended. He doesn't collect anything else though. And for some reason he didn't seem to like the Centerpiece line.

澳门网上彩票合法么Darth_Poppycock

Reaction score
I still have this entire line carded. I even went the to the length of buying star cases that specifically fit these figures. I was the guy who would buy one to open and one to keep carded. I eventually sold all my loose ones but still have the whole series carded. I also have a few when they were re-released in those plastic tube type things. I'm pretty sure i have a Best Buy exclusive Vader, a Shadow Stormtrooper and a Fett this way

bwize

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Some of them do fetch a hefty price. The Slave Leia starts at like $70-80 and goes up from there.

I just received the next 2 figures and Leia is next, oh my poor wallet, lol.

IMG_0365.jpgUnleashed Jango.jpg

Masterfett

Reaction score
Gotta say that I liked them better when they put them in the tubular packaging.
Been seriously thinking about selling what's left of mine, after losing most of them it almost seems have them anymore. I don't have the interest to spend coin required to re-invest into them so it essentially feels incomplete now.

Plus I have moved on from 50% of Hasbro offerings and started collecting stuff made form other Companies large figure wise.