Jedi Starfighters

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
For the Eta Interceptors in ROTS, you can actually see the droids' "shoulders" sticking out of the slot, so it's not extended domes. I think some people theorised that the droids had telescoping legs in order to make them fit.
I don't know if I ever noticed the shoulders in the RotS/TCW scenes or if I just made myself forget :unsure:

So both styles of Jedi Starfighter just have nowhere to put the droid body? That seems a bit mad. Has it been an issue over the years with fans?

I see that Filoni was able to correct the issue on the first style in TCW by moving the droid socket.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There might be to versions of the Jedi Fighter. In Attack of the clones, it looked like R4 was attached to the ship. Same with Obi-wan’s fighter in Revenge of the Sith. It could be possible that Anakin might have modified his fighter so R2 can fit in it with his full body. The Just a theory.

Jaxxon

Reaction score
There might be to versions of the Jedi Fighter. In Attack of the clones, it looked like R4 was attached to the ship. Same with Obi-wan’s fighter in Revenge of the Sith. It could be possible that Anakin might have modified his fighter so R2 can fit in it with his full body. The Just a theory.
That would be a satisfactory outcome to this but don’t we see the bottom side of the ship in RotS?

Been a while since I watched the film but I have a memory knocking around my head of noticing there no place for Artoo’s lower half.