Las Vegas - The Collectors Black Hole - Welcome!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Hello Gambler. I am also a collector here in Las Vegas, from the Summerlin area. I pretty much collect the toys from the Original Trilogy films to fill my shelves with. The Prequels toys I bought for my son at the time who loved to play with them though he is 19 yrs. old now and he's boxed them up and they're in my garage somewhere. As for collecting stuff from the new movies, I've only purchased the Kylo Ren with Tie Silencer. I do pop up here every now and then to see if I like anything in the for sale section. The local shops here like Rogue Toys can charge an arm and a leg for stuff. If you do start a Facebook page let me know. Thanks

Absolutely and thanks for checking in. I am glad to see so many Rogue Toys popping up, but it does make me think it is just making it harder for people to buy things off the shelf. I pick up the occasional Funko PoP every now and then, but most of what I collect can't be bought in retail stores so I am not missing out on too much.

I decided to make the leap and get the Las Vegas Collectibles page up and trying to keep it generic and open, but of course with a focus on Star Wars.

Reaction score
Cool, thanks. Looking forward to future Star Wars lines of figures & vehicles.

英豪彩票注册 国际娱乐平台推荐 彩票平台排行 盛邦娱乐平台注册登陆 博狗网址 澳门最有名彩票网站 555彩注册 幸福彩票开户 华夏彩票注册 盛源彩票注册