Reaction score
I've got a weird one: Sleepwalker!

I always dug that comic as a kid,

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Armor Build-a-Figure
Hisako herself would come with the main body of the Armor
Glob Herman (not sure why I like this character, but i like weird) and Rockslide would be good to get into the line as well. Chamber? Magma? Gentle? I like the New Mutants and related characters and they are really underrepresented. The new 3 head Wolfsbane, Moonstar, Karma figure was an interesting idea that I'd like to see continue.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Armor Build-a-Figure
Hisako herself would come with the main body of the Armor
Glob Herman (not sure why I like this character, but i like weird) and Rockslide would be good to get into the line as well. Chamber? Magma? Gentle? I like the New Mutants and related characters and they are really underrepresented. The new 3 head Wolfsbane, Moonstar, Karma figure was an interesting idea that I'd like to see continue.
Chamber is probably my most-wanted figure right now. Behind him is Longshot and a more comic accurate Dr strange and Thor.

We marvel fans have been REALLY spoiled.

keknivek

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Legion Tv show figures. I know that's a long shot, I wouldn't even mention it but for the X-Men movie figures coming in the future. That makes me think there's a remote possibility.

I miss that show! It was the craziest thing on TV next to that last season of Twin Peaks!

Coloring

Reaction score
Legion Tv show figures. I know that's a long shot, I wouldn't even mention it but for the X-Men movie figures coming in the future. That makes me think there's a remote possibility.

I miss that show! It was the craziest thing on TV next to that last season of Twin Peaks!
I didn't get too far into Legion, but by the second episode, I was convinced anything they made from this show would be an instant buy.

With Raimi being officially named as the Doctor Strange 2 director, I've been wondering if Tobey Maguire's Spiderman is gonna have at least a cameo, which then of course leads me to wonder if his Spiderman will be getting an upgrade anytime soon.

MysterioMaximus

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Isn't it Thunderbird that's coming in the deadpool/Strong Guy wave?
I can see why you'd think that, but technically no. It's kind of confusing. He went by the second Thunderbird for a time and was the brother of the original Thunderbird but later changed his name to Warpath. They look pretty similar, but are different. For all intents and purposes, really Warpath basically IS effectively Thunderbird...or a retroactive way of reviving the character without reviving him and apologizing for killing off Thunderbird SO early in his creation. I think the dude lasted a total of two or three issues. Costumes basically the same sort of motif, but not actually the same. But I think they could use the Warpath body, modify it, few new parts, new deco...and make Thunderbird.

Last edited:

Avon

Reaction score
Legends got me back into action figure collecting around Christmas 2015 with a figure I always wanted from Toybiz (Machine Man), its been nothing short of utterly insane the last, well since 2015 haha! So many figures that I had down as "obscure wants" in the 00s (Polaris, Darkhawk, Multiple Man, Shatterstar, Hellcat, Nighthawk, Gladiator etc) and literally 100s besides, but especially for me getting Vance Astro, Blink and now Morph proved anything is possible (as a massive Valentino GOTG fan, and Exiles.., if you love What If's and have never read the latter, read the original series! One of the best), unless perhaps your a Human Fly guy. Or ROM...

I actually gave up customizing Legends as everyone just gets made now! But still, top of the list for me now, Count Nefaria, Thunderstrike and Jack of Hearts, and a new Kang, I could be here all day naming Avengers but those I always hope for every summer. X-Men isn't even worth mentioning now! (Considering how literally anyone and his missing brothers are getting figures, this as an X-Men fan first and foremost) But I do hope for a blue costume Shadowcat from the early Excalibur days, and a new Rachel (and fan channel 00's X-Factor ala grey beast!).
BAF size folks, super adaptoid, and any Goliath you'd care to mention top that list for me (Atlas is surely coming!). Plus a random assortment of FF, Iron Man, Peter David Hulk and Invaders characters.., we got rock python, I can dream! Another vote to any 2099 figure too, especially Doom, Hulk and Ravager, such cool characters and designs. If AoA could get a wave...

And as for unrealistic, any more Exiles or 60s Guardians and I may explode (having heard the Alpha Flight boxset was enough of a success to do more team boxsets... I can dream)

Last edited:

Coloring

Reaction score
I can see why you'd think that, but technically no. It's kind of confusing. He went by the second Thunderbird for a time and was the brother of the original Thunderbird but later changed his name to Warpath. They look pretty similar, but are different. For all intents and purposes, really Warpath basically IS effectively Thunderbird...or a retroactive way of reviving the character without reviving him and apologizing for killing off Thunderbird SO early in his creation. I think the dude lasted a total of two or three issues. Costumes basically the same sort of motif, but not actually the same. But I think they could use the Warpath body, modify it, few new parts, new deco...and make Thunderbird.
Thanks for clarifying! The only Warpath I'm familiar with is him from the 2006 X force series, which I assumed would be the one they would make since we already have Wolverine and x 23 from it.

keknivek

Reaction score
Reaction score
Heck i didn't even see those new ones go up, and totally missed them. I would have probably got that Gwen and likely Shiksa just for being oddly different..