My kid wants an Anakin, can anyone help?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Interesting that you were able to score that Padme before Anakin, I figured that she would be the more difficult figure to get as well as expensive.
So going by your comments you would be after the "Secret Ceremony" Anakin from 02 Saga Blue Cards. Which shouldn't be that difficult or expensive, as those figures in general don't seem to go for very much.

Unless of course you want a more modern version of Anakin.

Reaction score
Which Anakin? I have tons of RotS figures carded sitting in rubber maid tubs. Let me know which figure your looking for for her and I'll take a look.
Thanks! I don't think she cares as long as it's "grown up" Anakin. I got a beatup carded Maul, Padme (royal dress from Ep 1) and rando guy I don't recognize (some old man) for them in a bulk lot with a bunch of coins, stamps, and other stuff for cheap. She'd probably want a Padme in white shootin' attire too at some point.

Darth_Poppycock

Reaction score
I'll take a look, so AotC Padme in "white shootin attire" lol and "grown up" Anakin. I think I can hook you up

TauntaunScout

Reaction score
I'll take a look, so AotC Padme in "white shootin attire" lol and "grown up" Anakin. I think I can hook you up
Thanks. I tried getting her into Jyn Erso and Leia and Rey and nothing sticks like Padme for some reason. She only actually knows the prequels as the Tartakovsky cartoons that I found on DVD.

She can't actually articulate which other Padme she wants because the red gown is right up her Disney-princess-loving-alley, but she get frustrated trying to cram her into the vehicles. Cause that figure was not made for that AT. ALL.

She forces other figures to be stand-ins for Anakin so can pine for each other. She'd be psyched to get a real one.