Phoenix Board #196: Next HasLab Project, Gonk Droids and Darth Maul's Disney + Series?

Reaction score
Darth Maul will reportedly feature heavily in numerous 'Star Wars' Disney+ series over the next few years. See details about upcoming series inside.

Kielbassa

Reaction score
I really feel like they're just trying to shoe-horn Maul into everything. He doesn't need to be in any of these series. He didn't need to be in Solo.

jabbabon

Reaction score
Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Reaction score
Reaction score
HoleInTheGround Pro has developed this 3D printed Rebel Base Gantry.

1596120613914.png

I fabricated one of these probably about 10 years ago for my Hoth Rebel Base. I don't have great pictures of it, since it was meant to be a background piece, but you can see it in both of these pics. Mine didn't cost me $80 either.

1596120711096.png

1596120767168.png

AaylaSecurasMan

Reaction score
Reaction score

Slave_1

Reaction score
HoleInTheGround Pro has developed this 3D printed Rebel Base Gantry.

View attachment 358926

I fabricated one of these probably about 10 years ago for my Hoth Rebel Base. I don't have great pictures of it, since it was meant to be a background piece, but you can see it in both of these pics. Mine didn't cost me $80 either.

View attachment 358927

View attachment 358929
I love that scene of yours Echo base has always been my favorite place/scenes in Star Wars.

Slave_1

Reaction score
I received my Mythosaur pin and while it's a little smaller than I was expecting, I have no regrets. It's pretty cool.
It's nice it's about the size I was expecting I looked through all the other pictures they had of it when it was up.

Ares_X

Reaction score
I love that scene of yours Echo base has always been my favorite place/scenes in Star Wars.
Thanks!

Not sure why, but one of my favorite scenes is when Toryn Farr is at the command console and she says "Stand by Ion Control... Fire." Something about that scene with the music going on just really gets me psyched.

Ares_X

Reaction score
It's nice it's about the size I was expecting I looked through all the other pictures they had of it when it was up.
So now I have that small size. Then I have the one from Regal Robot that has the same identical finish as this one and it's about 5" - 6". I want the giant one from Regal Robot. Just waiting for the right time to get it. It's not cheap and I have my eye on a 3' Black Pearl replica that I really want to get.

AaylaSecurasMan

Reaction score
Reaction score
澳门网上彩票合法么Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Got an email from Walmart stating that they have adjusted the price of the Dagobah Luke/Yoda 2-pack I have on preorder down by $5.15.
That's a nice adjustment.

Ares_X

Reaction score
Reaction score
Picked up these 2 today from GS, nice seeing DT there!

1596237989559229051207813373291.jpg

Slave_1

Reaction score
I just received 4 identical Hasbro Pulse boxes all containing a single BS6 figure:
  • Anakin
  • Kit Fisto
  • Plo Koon
  • Battle Droid
Obi-Wan is expected to arrive on Monday.
I got the BD today, haven't heard on Kit or Anakin yet.

The_Sith_Sense

Reaction score

Ares_X

Reaction score

Ares_X

Reaction score
This is getting a bit ridiculous.

1596255353826.png

Ares_X

Reaction score
I just found these on Pinterest. They're frickin' AWESOME!!!

1596309823057.png

1596310074231.png

Last edited:

Ares_X

Reaction score
What’s your take on Anakin?

I just opened all four figures and like I said, I was not excited about Anakin, but I am impressed with the likeness. Hasbro nailed Hayden Christensen's distraught facial expression. It's actually a very nice figure.

The biggest disappointment was Plo Koon because he comes with soft goods robes and like always they don't work well at this size. There's a huge seam in the inside of the hood that is very visible and the hood is so big and lays really poorly when you put it on his head. He would look much better without it and luckily it is removable. The sculpt of him is great.

Kit Fisto looks great and he's pointing with his left hand, which I thought was a nice touch.

PadmeASkywalker

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Here's the big question? Why were you at your sister-in-law's house??? Sorry, but you're blaming the wrong person. You shouldn't have been going there anyway. Anyone can have COVID and may not show symptoms. This is why COVID keeps spreading and is taking so long to get under control. People are not staying isolated and think they can still be social.
Sorry to hear about your exposure but I totally agree with Ares on this one. We haven’t seen any of our friends or family since March and that is tough, even more so for our teenage kids but they have been remarkable in following our and CDC recommendations. If we really want to change the trajectory of this thing we should all play our part. Anyway, again I hope you and your daughter don’t get it and she can start her program soon. Best wishes.Stay safe everyone!

AaylaSecurasMan

Reaction score
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your exposure but I totally agree with Ares on this one. We haven’t seen any of our friends or family since March and that is tough, even more so for our teenage kids but they have been remarkable in following our and CDC recommendations. If we really want to change the trajectory of this thing we should all play our part. Anyway, again I hope you and your daughter don’t get it and she can start her program soon. Best wishes.Stay safe everyone!
Glad to hear this and sorry for your teenage kids. That has got to be rough. It really pisses me off when I see teens hanging out at stores together like it's no big deal. Glad yours are doing the same.

I have seen three people other than Desiree and my neighbors (and I don't get near my neighbors): SithSense, who dropped something by for me and we kept our distance. A fellow Merc, who dropped something by and we both had masks on and kept a distance and my oldest son, who I stopped by his place to get something he 3D printed for me and we both had masks on and kept a distance. It's really hard not to hug your child (no matter how old he is) when you haven't seen him since the beginning of March. We haven't seen any of our other kids since Christmas and our daughter is moving to CA to become a Forest Firefighter in about a week. It's really hard. Desiree is considered a high risk if she gets COVID and I do NOT want that happening. I do all the supply runs and they're as quick as possible and I wear a mask at all times and I sanitize my hands after leaving each store.

Two nights ago my 81 year old father was taken to the ER because he became dehydrated and his heart rate dropped in the 30s bpm range and I couldn't even be there.

Last edited:

Ares_X

Reaction score
Received my set of 4 SW masks from DisneyShop last night, they are nice and soft. I ordered a size L and they are fine but if you decide to order I would recommend going with the XL’s.
Let's see what they look like.

One of the things the other Merc dropped off when she came by were Mandalorian Merc masks. That was pretty cool!

PadmeASkywalker

Reaction score
Here's the big question? Why were you at your sister-in-law's house??? Sorry, but you're blaming the wrong person. You shouldn't have been going there anyway. Anyone can have COVID and may not show symptoms. This is why COVID keeps spreading and is taking so long to get under control. People are not staying isolated and think they can still be social.
unfortunately she and I are my husband's legal guardians and conservators, it is time for his annual renewal of his mental health order, so it dictated we had to get together to do all the finance and paperwork, just too much to do over the phone, email, or texting, we have already asked for two continuances, so we are almost out of time to do it.

Last edited:

AaylaSecurasMan

Reaction score
Let's see what they look like.

One of the things the other Merc dropped off when she came by were Mandalorian Merc masks. That was pretty cool!
Here you go

D90552B2-0F19-4EA0-96C6-716EC9A62163.jpeg

Ares_X

Reaction score
unfortunately she and I are my husband's legal guardians and conservators, it is time for his annual renewal of his mental health order, so it dictated we had to get together to do all the finance and paperwork, just too much to do over the phone, email, or texting, we have already asked for two continuances, so we are almost out of time to do it.
Fair enough, but considering the whole social distancing thing, if it were me and I absolutely felt I needed to meet in person, I would've skipped dinner, worn a mask and remained a minimum of a six feet distance.

Hope it all works out for you.

Ares_X

Reaction score

Ares_X

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score

Ares_X

Reaction score

It is way too clean and except for the different RADAR dish and audio clips, it doesn't seem to be any different from the original release.

Ares_X

Reaction score
Reaction score
Are any of you excited about this new Mission Fleet line? Personally, I would've preferred the continue the Jedi Force figures and I know I was one of the few that collected those.
Not me, they are too small and not as cute as the galactic heroes or Jedi force.