POLL: What was your favourite '90s style toyline?

What was your favourite '90s style toyline?

• Power of the Force 2 (Red/Green Cards, SOTE)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Power of the Force 2 (Freeze Frame/CommTech)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Episode One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Power of the Jedi

Votes: 3 37。5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Reaction score
Definitely Potf2 (red/green line). ;)

Reaction score
In retrospect, POTJ has the best figures that are most likely to hold up now. But...I had to vote for that initial POTF2 wave. It was just so great to see the figures back in store and have so much variety to fill out my vintage stuff.

TJapes

Reaction score
Wow, I wasn't expecting the 95-97 figures to take the lead. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one :D

I definitely know where you're coming from, @ClanVizsla. Just finding new Star Wars figures - let alone so many - was a great experience.

That said, I voted for the later POTF2 waves. The "all new likeness" Leia, CommTech Han and Flashback Luke and Obi-Wan were such perfect updates. This was when the line reached its full potential, IMO.

澳门网上彩票合法么TheCollector

Reaction score
I voted for the red/green lines, because they really brought me back to collecting Star Wars items. At that time, Star Wars merchandise was actually dead, vintage toys nowhere to be found, especially not on fleamarkets ... and then came the Potf2 toys. You knew you could go to a Wal-Mart, K-Mart or Target and pick up whatever you wanted for a decent price ... 5 Stormtroopers, 10 Stormtroopers, 50 Stormtroopers etc. The shelves were packed with stuff. No other line was so available in stores after the Potf2 toyline. Of course, some of the Potf2 figures looked like they were trained by Arnold, but so what, they were there and I could buy as many as I wanted.

TJapes

Reaction score
I voted for the red/green lines, because they really brought me back to collecting Star Wars items. At that time, Star Wars merchandise was actually dead, vintage toys nowhere to be found, especially not on fleamarkets ... and then came the Potf2 toys. You knew you could go to a Wal-Mart, K-Mart or Target and pick up whatever you wanted for a decent price ... 5 Stormtroopers, 10 Stormtroopers, 50 Stormtroopers etc. The shelves were packed with stuff. No other line was so available in stores after the Potf2 toyline. Of course, some of the Potf2 figures looked like they were trained by Arnold, but so what, they were there and I could buy as many as I wanted.
Ah man, that sounds great. Being a young teenager in the UK I didn't quite have that luxury of choice (although I definitely didn't want for anything). Stormtroopers were pretty hard to find as I recall. My Imperials were a real mix - pilots, scouts, Sandtroopers, gunners, no more than one of anything.

TheCollector

Reaction score
I posted this in another thread. I took them myself back in the good old Potf2 Star Wars days. ;)Star Wars Wal-Mart USA 10.1998.jpg