Princess Leia - Yavin Ceremony

Reaction score
Yeah I have been hoping for a Bespin Escape Leia for such a long time. The old one, is still pretty nice IMO, but I really would like a new one. Leia Ewok Celebration is much worse and should be a higher priority though. Those 2 old ones are pretty poor.
I don't know. The Ewok Celebration Leia figures were horrendous pegwarmers. But I think the reason for that was that Leia in that incarnation was all about exposition, and not involved in any sort of an action sequence. She just tells the Ewoks that Han, Luke, Chewie and the droids are friends and the Ewoks shouldn't eat them.

Bespin Escape Leia? That's another matter entirely. She's involved in one of the most dramatic scene of TESB, Han Solo going into the Carbon Freeze chamber. And then she's involved in the escape sequence as she, Lando, Chewbacca and the droids make their way to the Millennium Falcon, all while fighting off pursuing Stormtroopers. Right there, that gives Bespin Escape Leia significantly more gravitas. And I would pick multiple renditions of Bespin Escape Leia before I would ever ask for "Please don't barbeque my Rebel Friends Leia".

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
was at a local toy show over the weekend and couldn't believe the prices people were asking for Yavin Leia. one dealer had a $75.00 price tag on her. the majority of dealers had prices anywhere from $25-45.
Was anybody buying?

Reaction score
was at a local toy show over the weekend and couldn't believe the prices people were asking for Yavin Leia. one dealer had a $75.00 price tag on her. the majority of dealers had prices anywhere from $25-45.
Wished I went to sell them a Yavin Leia. :)

kk1

Reaction score

She's only $15 on Amazon

fumetti

Reaction score

GNT

Reaction score
Right now, I'd pretty much by ANYTHING "SA" from the OT.... any update, any character, anything!
Anything on the shelves to buy in the first place would be a good start :p

ThallJoben

Reaction score
Bespin Escape Leia? That's another matter entirely. She's involved in one of the most dramatic scene of TESB, Han Solo going into the Carbon Freeze chamber. And then she's involved in the escape sequence as she, Lando, Chewbacca and the droids make their way to the Millennium Falcon, all while fighting off pursuing Stormtroopers. Right there, that gives Bespin Escape Leia significantly more gravitas. And I would pick multiple renditions of Bespin Escape Leia before I would ever ask for "Please don't barbeque my Rebel Friends Leia".
Yeah, it's a shame that Bespin/Cloud City Escape Leia has never gotten a decent 3.75" figure. IIRC, the only 3.75" version we've gotten was in the POTJ line around 2000/2001, and that was a terrible figure - way too small.

There was also a Bespin Escape Leia "figure" in the "Epic Force" line from around 1998, but though that was a decent sculpt, it was a "static" toy & didn't have moveable limbs.

jedimasterc

Reaction score
Reaction score

DarkArtist

Reaction score
Bespin Escape is by far the one Leia in need of some serious attention and SA. The old POTF version was nice at the time (especially since it was the very first version of her ever) but now we need her to be updated. I mean she can even be a somewhat kitbash figure with perhaps new lower legs. If you think about it use the head sculpt and hands from the Vintage Bespin Gown Leia, the body from Vintage Hoth Leia and redo the lower legs on her to reflect the white go go boots instead of the insulated Hoth boot covers. remove all the "hoth dirt/dust" paint, make her jumpsuit just plain white and pack her with a Stormtrooper blaster and she's good to go.

Nighthawk

Reaction score
Sorry to bump up old thread. I was wondering though, does anyone know if her arms at the shoulders can be removed by boil and pop method or do I have to crack open her torso?

Thanks