Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

Reaction score
Reworked some shelves in my ikea with some new customs and acrylic riser. Until I get more Mandos this is the clone, Mando, Imperial troop shelf...View attachment 358350
Love that Iden Versio, just perfect 👍🤩
Did you do the head from scratch, or is it based on exiting sculpt ? Did you do her little droid companion too ?

Reaction score
Love that Iden Versio, just perfect 👍🤩
Did you do the head from scratch, or is it based on exiting sculpt ? Did you do her little droid companion too ?
The little droid and proper rifle are on order, shoulda ordered the whole kit. I got it from ORT, the increased torso makes a HUGE difference.
2072ACFB-F96D-4FDF-A86A-8904F4DC1816.png

澳门网上彩票合法么parintachin73

Reaction score
Here’s a short breakdown, changing the torso peg to a longer one, mine taken from a Revan (had to crack torso open a touch but it wasn’t a huge project). Anyway would work for any tie-pilot to reduce the non-torso issue
E86D2F7E-DAE5-4AA4-968D-F44016ED223E.jpeg3DB7E979-2CA1-462C-B57A-EC1C6AB86335.jpegEADC1616-A97A-4A6E-8EE8-4AD2FB72CA1A.jpeg

Real_Scooby

Reaction score
The little droid and proper rifle are on order, shoulda ordered the whole kit. I got it from ORT, the increased torso makes a HUGE difference.
澳门网上彩票合法么View attachment 358362
Thanks for info, will keep that in mind, when interntional postal service get back to normal, pre-covid 😉

DarkKnight07

Reaction score
Thanks for info, will keep that in mind, when interntional postal service get back to normal, pre-covid 😉
It’s crazy. I ordered some stuff from tunghori and he said it’s going to be about two months. It’s already been a month. I guess everything coming from where he is is going by boat. I don’t fault him of course.

Real_Scooby

Reaction score
It’s crazy. I ordered some stuff from tunghori and he said it’s going to be about two months. It’s already been a month. I guess everything coming from where he is is going by boat. I don’t fault him of course.
I hear ya, I have a package sitting in Indianapolis since 27th June, tracking service saying "in transit to next facilty"
Looks to be a game of patience😉🤪

DarkKnight07

Reaction score
I hear ya, I have a package sitting in Indianapolis since 27th June, tracking service saying "in transit to next facilty"
Looks to be a game of patience😉🤪
For some reason the Indianapolis center is horrible. I did a trade with a friend of mine who lives near there. The package he sent sat in Indy for well over a week and didn’t move. All in all it took almost two weeks to get it. The one I sent him took maybe three days. Not as bad as yours though!!

djcos25

Reaction score
Picked up Yavin Luke today at Walmart for a custom. I went to self-checkout and it scanned at $19 and change. I told the associate that the tags said $12.87 and showed her a picture. There were 3 spots for TBS figures and they all had a yellow tag of $12.87. She says to me "Whatever it scans that's what the price is." I went to another register and he rang it up correctly.

I hate Walmart.

DBcollectstoys

Reaction score
Picked up Yavin Luke today at Walmart for a custom. I went to self-checkout and it scanned at $19 and change. I told the associate that the tags said $12.87 and showed her a picture. There were 3 spots for TBS figures and they all had a yellow tag of $12.87. She says to me "Whatever it scans that's what the price is." I went to another register and he rang it up correctly.

I hate Walmart.

Another reason why I say Boycott Walmart!

parintachin73

Reaction score

I hate Walmart.
Walmart is the WORST. I avoid giving them money at all costs

Hell_Hawk_33

Reaction score
ESB 40th Lando, TIE Pilot, Snowspeeder Luke x2, Hoth Rebel Trooper x3

Snowspeeder

Bilbo5000

Reaction score
Walmart is the WORST. I avoid giving them money at all costs
Like to get that on a bumper sticker.
Walmart is horrific! At least the ones by me are horrible. I’ve heard of other people making incredible finds like $2 Black Series figures! Not one of my stores. Mine are always
dirty, crowed and the employees are never helpful. Unfortunately, they get those exclusives.

Wishing_Well

Reaction score
Got Dooku, Kit and Plo today from heroes hideout. Great releases! On-par/above SHF recent releases.

prequelsonly07

Reaction score
Reaction score
Picked up the Luke/Yoda Dagobah 2-pack today at Target. Didn't think I would want this set but it is awesome!

DarthDarko

Reaction score
I received the probe droid and the Chewbacca & C-3PO set for my birthday. Extremely pleased with both!

Dafydd Tegan

Reaction score
I wasn't really planning to get the Yavin Luke, but it was pretty cheap on Amazon. I got what I paid for. This was supposed to be brand new, came just as seen here. No, actually with a lot more scuffs, dings and overal wear on front/sides of the package. The other toy in the box is immaculate, so this damage and opening probably happened prior to shipping. Never really had an issue like this from Amazon.

bad655801.jpg

Billy_Ray

Reaction score
Not an acquisition, but a sighting.

My local HEB grocery had Bly (no chin stripe) and the child on an encap.
Looked to be a full case of both the child and Bly sans a Dooku.

The Child is small..like tiny..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure I asked you this before, but which HEB?

prequelsonly07

Reaction score

ZiggyStarkiller

Reaction score
I fiddled around with him for about 20 minutes and then just decided I wanted to recreate the pose of the original 2002 Attack of the Clones figure. Pretty sure that Obi-Wan was actually my first Attack of the Clones figure. I remember seeing the trailer as a kid and seeing Obi-Wan had a beard now and having to pretend my Qui-Gon was Obi-Wan and my Padawan Obi-Wan was Anakin until the figures came out.

Attachments

Geist

Reaction score
Reaction score
Picked up the 6" Luke and Yoda set at Target yesterday using In-Store Pick-up.

meshadowfax

Reaction score
scored a luke and yoda from Target today. This target still has plenty of the 40th anv. Yoda wave.

Neal

Reaction score
My AOTC Anakin arrived from Pulse. Per usual, they've shipped the entire wave in separate packages, so their arrival is a bit staggered.

JawaDean

Reaction score
I got my AOTC Obi Wan and Plo Koon from Pulse today. Anakin arrives tomorrow. Now just need to find Kit Fisto.

TVC15

Reaction score
I fiddled around with him for about 20 minutes and then just decided I wanted to recreate the pose of the original 2002 Attack of the Clones figure. Pretty sure that Obi-Wan was actually my first Attack of the Clones figure. I remember seeing the trailer as a kid and seeing Obi-Wan had a beard now and having to pretend my Qui-Gon was Obi-Wan and my Padawan Obi-Wan was Anakin until the figures came out.
Great CD collection! Whenever I see a pic of a shelf of books or albums I focus on it and completely ignore whatever the focus of the pic is meant to be... :LOL:

RUOKR2

Reaction score
Great CD collection! Whenever I see a pic of a shelf of books or albums I focus on it and completely ignore whatever the focus of the pic is meant to be... :LOL:
Haha - me too! I saw Stereolab (Dots and Loops) way back when they were touring with Ivy!

DarkKnight07

Reaction score
Reaction score
I’m guilty of doing the exact same thing

Oofa

Reaction score
I concur, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Kraftwerk - right up my alley!

RUOKR2

Reaction score
I concur, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Kraftwerk - right up my alley!
I listen to “Violator” and “Disintegration” quiet often!
Great times..

TVC15

Reaction score
IMG_1621.jpeg

Jedi Training two-pack arrived this morning from Target.

TKRC13

Reaction score
I just got my Geonosis battle droid from Pulse. He's great. More brown than I thought he'd be, but that's ok. I'll take them in any color.

Nerfherder

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Just as a 'sighting' both my walmarts had their red/black box remnants down to $5. A yavin Luke and two Jannahs at one, one Jannah at the other.

澳门网上彩票合法么Real_Scooby

Reaction score
Got these today, Veers 15.- , Rose 5,- 😊20200731_161602.jpg

Dafydd Tegan

Reaction score
Just as a 'sighting' both my walmarts had their red/black box remnants down to $5. A yavin Luke and two Jannahs at one, one Jannah at the other.
I ran out and grabbed 2 $5 Yavin Lukes, and an $11 Wedge at another store. I think all that is left around me now at Walmart stores is several Jannah and a Rey.

prequelsonly07

Reaction score
Received Padawan Anakin from Hasbro Pulse today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk