Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Reaction score
Reaction score
Scored these two at Glen Burnie South Target. Had to have someone pull from the back using the DPCI #. They don’t seem interested in stocking their endcap display.
7974CB47-CB11-4841-9206-220217105FEB.jpeg

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
I did find a few ESB Retro figures at Walmart. (Hoth Han, Hoth Leia, Lando, and then later a Yoda).

Reaction score
I found the remainder of my ESB Retro figures at WM on Saturday Morning. I have befriended the Toy Dept manager and he told me that more would be coming in on 6/7. So while it was a day early, I at least knew something was coming in.

They had full ESB retro line with two of most figures. There was only one Boba Fett and luckily his packaging was in good shape. They had one Bespin Luke and his bubble was crushed pretty bad. The only one of the figures with a bad bubble. I was resigned to keeping him when I spotted another ESB Luke by himself a few pegs away in another section. This one had a good bubble. (score!).

There was also a handful of 6" ESB figures. Lando, Tie Pilot, Snow Speeder Luke, and a Hoth Rebel. Each looked good, but I passed on the 6".

I ended up ordering a Hoth Battle Game on Amazon today since I haven't seen it in the stores.

Cyclone

Reaction score
Not sure where it came from, but a TLJ Rose showed up on the pegs today.

There remains a few ESB Retro figures but they all have crushed bubbles. I thought they were ok before, I wonder if someone is crushing them intentionally?

I also spotted a Ford Bronco Car Culture Hot Wheels yesterday. I had a Bronco once, so it was a good one for me to get. This one had Police Livery too, like I saw in Californina. :D

jedisquared

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Well, all of the Retro figures are gone from Germantown WM. I don't even see Rose. :D

The only SW figures are a 40th ESB 6" Lando (with a ripped card) and of course the Purple Haired monster that never ever moves.

Doesn't anyone want a Versacci wearing Vice Admiral from the Rebel's Grandma Matriarchy?

Cyclone

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Geeze, you all talk too much.

I saw the activity with the TVC figures lately and decided to try my luck at Target. I went to the Rio target in Gaithersburg ask a clerk to check on the stock. I got the DCPI from the target app and he plugged it in. Nothing at his store, but it shows 8 at Germantown. I head up to Germantown and they have two figures on the pegs. Lando and C3PO. I ask a clerk there to check the DCPI, he shows 8 and heads to the back room.

He comes out with 3 Wolffes, 2x Stormtrooper Lukes, and two K-2SOs. All are perfect. I ask about the Power Droid. He said that they are there, but he said that the system has a "Hold for Sale" on them with an Oct 2020 date. Ha. So there are two perfect Power Droids sitting in the back room of Target until October.