Star Trek Titanium or Micro Machine sized ships

Reaction score
Reaction score
Re: Star Trek XI titanium or Micro Machine sized ships

I am not sure exactly what size 1:50 scale is but Hot Wheels just came out with some ships with that scale. I think one is from the new movie. That scale may be a bit bigger than what you are looking for. They do look kind of nice though.

Let me know guys if it is ok to post any Star Trek related stuff here. I'm really not sure.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Re: Star Trek XI titanium or Micro Machine sized s

efranks said:
Were the Johnny Lightning ships sold in stores? I think I saw one ship, exactly one time, in my local Walmart store and that was it. It wasn't near any other die-cast toys, there were no pegs I could find and I never saw another one.

I actually doubted for a while that I'd actually seen it till I spent some time on eBay searching and found the line. This must have been back with either wave 1 or 2.

Anyway, I'll have to be on the lookout for the Hot Wheels versions. They seem like the price is going to be kind of high on them if the EE prices are any indication.

E...
I found series 5 in TRU and that's when I started collecting them. Never saw series 1-4.

Yeah, those HW I believe are going to be around $15 each. Hope it's worth it.

Reaction score

TheRenewedValor said:
I personally enjoy the Furuta ships, very nice looking. Plus they made some of the more obscure stuff like Prometheus and Eqiunox.
I wish I had the Furuta Equinox. I started collecting these recently, and I noticed the Series 1 ships are selling for big bucks on eBay.

Reaction score

I wish I had found Furuta series 1 earlier as well, because when I first found them, series 2 was readily available and somewhat cheap but S1 was way up there and now it's almost impossible to even find the entire first series as a whole set. I really wanted the Equinox and Defiant.
And the series after 2 are a lot smller ships, which I thought was lame. The Excelsior (NCC-2000) is like 2 inches long. The base and stand are bigger than the ship model so I didn't get too many from the later sets, series 1 and 2 seem to have been the best ones.

I really like the F-toys 1/2500 Defiant ships. The coolest part is, you get 2 ships in one box!
Saved me having to get a resin kit of the Defiant in the same scale and try to paint it myself. I got the main set of F-toys ships, without secret ship and including shipping from Japan, for $30 total which I didnt think was that bad a price.

I usually keep a Furuta Voyager and Prometheus on my desk here at work, as well as the Johnny Lightning Ent-D and NX-01.

Can't wait to see the new ships from Matchbox. Hopefully they will be as cool as we are lead to believe.

Chris

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score

efranks said:
Were the Johnny Lightning ships sold in stores?
I picked up Waves 1 & 2 at TRU when they were out. I saw these waves later at KB at reduced cost after that. Last year, I managed to pick up Wave 4 at KB at $2 a pop!

phoenixhawk

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score

aackbar01 said:
Were the Reliant and Bird of Prey out?
The Reliant is in the current wave. The Bird of Prey is not.

Darth_Morpheus

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score

Darth_Morpheus said:
I went to some Wal-Marts, Targets, and TRUs over the weekend and only one Target had these ships. They were in the Hot Wheels/Matchbox area and they were a bigger than I had imagined they would be. They were marked $11.99 and I considered buying all of them but I decided to wait to see if the price is going to be cheaper at Wal-Mart. I hope this isn't one of those things that I pass on and then never see it again.
Hotwheels section!! Ah!! Of course!!

phoenixhawk

Reaction score

Just from visual inspection on the outside of the package, I would say that there is not any actual scaling used on these Hot Wheels ships. The Enterprise-A and Reliant do not appear to be of same scale. But I have not bought them and opened them to compare.

EDIT: I looked more closely last night at Target and the nacelles on Reliant and Ent-A appear to be similar in size, but that is just observation through the windows of the package and trying to match them up as closely as I can. I'm still not convinced there is an overarching "scale" to the series, as whatever scale it is, the Ent-D is NOT included since it is the same size as the others and would be far larger in any scale used for the smaller ships.

Deak_Starkiller said:
Are the HW Enterprise and Reliant the same scale, i.e. same length nacelles and diameter saucer? The JL versions are slightly different.

darthMagnus

Reaction score
Reaction score

I just saw these at Walmart tonight for 11.97
They are very nice and tho I didnt see the original Enterprise on the shelf.. it looks to be the new movie version and not the original tv series version. I was surprised to see that the movie version A was actually missing the A on the ship but is labeled as such on the box.
Again, these are very nicely done from what I could see but I really like the Futura versions I have since they are smaller and their line also cover the B C and E versions. I picked up the J.L. NX-O1 version as well to round off the collection.
Here's a pic....sorry, the E is a bit cut off...

Darth_Morpheus

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score

Nice display. I have a display that also includes the Future Ent-D, CV-6 Enterprise, and CVN-65 Enterprise. Looking for a Space Shuttle Enterprise to round out the display. Maybe a sailing ship Enterprise if i could ever find such a thing other than the one from Wizkids' pirates game. Used to have it there too, but it looked corny beside the other models.

SpiritYoda said:
I just saw these at Walmart tonight for 11.97
They are very nice and tho I didnt see the original Enterprise on the shelf.. it looks to be the new movie version and not the original tv series version. I was surprised to see that the movie version A was actually missing the A on the ship but is labeled as such on the box.
Again, these are very nicely done from what I could see but I really like the Futura versions I have since they are smaller and their line also cover the B C and E versions. I picked up the J.L. NX-O1 version as well to round off the collection.
Here's a pic....sorry, the E is a bit cut off...

澳门网上彩票合法么AnakinEwing

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score

SpiritYoda said:
Now I havent read much in the way of books and I do consider myself a Star Trek fan also.. but wow, I must admit I have never heard of the Enterprise J. What about F thru I? Hadnt seen the new Hallmark you mentioned but I will check it out.

What a trip!!!!
news to me as well!

I also didn't realize that the furuta vol. 1 ships were so damn expensive! I got the set(minus Romulan warbird) a few years ago for like $30 shipped from japan! I have vol 1 and 2 but stopped there since they decided 3 was gonna be smaller...that pissed me off. I love them but unfortunately have no where to display them

phoenixhawk

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score

I just saw the new flick and I thought it was great but I wouldn't go quite so far as "Boom" to the others. It is a fresh approach and it was a lot of fun, but some stuff didn't work, too.

There's not much more I can say with spoiling it for someone. How's: Captain Kirk's father is... Darth Vader! Gasp.

幸福彩票 永盛彩票官网 国际娱乐平台推荐 奔驰彩票开奖 9号棋牌APP K8彩票投注 广西快3走势 英豪彩票注册 银河彩票投注 金信彩票开户