Star Wars bronze Yoda prototype

Reaction score
My family owned a foundry that worked with Larry Noble on the Star Wars chess set for Danbury Mint. When the business closed, I found a wide variety of prototype pieces from the chess set, a 8” wax Ewok, a 4.5 inch bronze Yoda statue which I believe is the prototype for his LE first casting only available to employees run of 250 from the 1990’s and a capt piccard bust from Star Trek in wax. I would really appreciate any ideas on the worth of these items as I would like to sell. The prototype chess pieces include 3 c3PO GOLD variants which I have 3 of each and 2 different darth Vader variants, as well as waxes of each of the other pieces. I also have probably 2 or three complete sets. Any info would be appreciated on where to sell some of this stuff at other than ebay80CBEDD7-F882-4E1A-9D8B-10CFD01D7246.jpeg

Reaction score
Reaction score
Nice piece!
Are all the waxes sculpted larger than the final chess pieces? Are they twice the size or perhaps even four times the size?
A picture of one of the waxes would be of help I think.
Non toy related prototypes are generally less interesting to collectors but I think these could still generate some interest.
All the best,
David
The pieces I have that are larger are the Ewok and another Yoda. The Yoda is 4” tall and the Ewok is 6”. The wax chess pieces are the same size of the actual chess pieces...probably like 2.5 inches.

Attachments

Wigditty

Reaction score
Reaction score

Wigditty

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score

Rodders

Reaction score
Bugger!