Star Wars Collection (and other stuff)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Great collection! I like how you have it displayed- great job!

Reaction score
Reaction score
800 for the Falcon would have been a no brainer for me even if I would not collect Star Wars ^^

I will have to update the pictures soon, a lot has come and gone again. I am coming closer to the final display... I hope :giggle::LOL:

Chris
I only collect within my focus, I don't wander in other realms of collecting. Even if I bought the MR Falcon, I would have had to sell it, at least one of them went directly to a collector, a friend of mine, who still owns it. Helping others makes me as happy as collecting myself. And that help goes both ways in the end, proven many times, this is how got the MR AT-AT SE for about $900, various statues and props that otherwise would be almost impossible to get for good price or at all. :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
One of the last Lightsabers I was missing: the TESB Darth Vader Signature, finally got it. The hunt for the TESB Luke Skywalker SE continues :)

Link to more pictures in the Saber thread: LINK

Chris

Last edited:

Sergiu

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
That’s one of the cleanest minty new original Master Replicas Signature plaques I have seen in a long while. They really discolor over time. Nice snag Chris can I assume some recent investment funds (ahem) helped fund this minty acquisition?
Haha no the saber was payed for a while ago, the new funds will go to a deal I have with someone in Poland, I will pick up multiple items there. But this will be for December I assume, since I am missing 6K at the moment and I only use money from sold items.
For the saber I really was lucky to get one that is complete and mint. Best thing is I was not even searching for it actively. Someone from Ebay Classifieds in Germany remembered me and knew I was looking for that one. He bought a convolut of Star Wars items from a collector in the US that stopped collecting. The buyer only needed the ESB Luke SE lightsaber and sold all the other items.

Chris

Last edited: