Studio Series for newbie

Reaction score

GNT

Reaction score
Reaction score
He's been in both Leader and Voyager scale. It really has nothing to do with the scale of the figure as it does the extras he's packed with. You'll see a lot of cross over between Voyager and Leader class in the line. SS-38 Optimus from the Bumblebee movie was a Voyager class figure (best figure imo) and there was a Leader class Optimus that came with his trailer weapons rig if I recall correctly.

It's a nice line overall, I had most of them before I decided to switch to the War for Cybertron line instead. I will say that some of the transformations are a little clunky/difficult to get to snap into place. And if they don't snap into place properly their auto mode wont look quite right.

A lot of the figures from early in the line have gone up in value and might be a little pricey to pick up at this point depending on how invested you were in the line. Personally, I'd stick with the figures related to Bumblebee movie as much as possible and see which of the earlier characters are easy to snag. They have made quite a few Megatrons so he's not hard to pickup from a previous movie for instance.

快赢彩票 聚发彩票注册 壹号彩票开户 华夏彩票注册 盛源彩票注册 利来彩票开户 速发彩票开户 兴盛彩票登陆 中财彩票注册 永盛彩票注册