The Finds Awaken

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Ann Arbor Saline Rd Target had Wave 2 of the 40th anniversary figures. There were 2 TIE Pilots, at least one R2. 2 Landos. I got the only Snowspeeder Luke. No Hoth Rebels. They also had some probe droids.

Meijer across the street also had some probe droids, 1 40th Leia. And some Cassians and Krennics. Thought they clearanced those a while back.
Meijer also had disinfectant wipes.
I ran out of lysol wipes yesterday. :/

Popfinr has been listing the 40th in stock at the Canton Target on Ford, they are not on the shelfs/pegs. Just some swapped BS igs.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
That Canton Target is a repeated victim of soemone returning clearance figures. I don't even bother going there anymore. It's been a dumping ground for like 2 years now. I really wish loss prevention would get wise and catch whoever is doing that.
I swear the only new thing I've found there in at least a year was the Hoth Rebel Trooper. Always seems like they just had Maz, Jyn, Cassian, etc. Same with Transformers. When I was collecting those, I wouldn't find much new there.

Reaction score
I swear the only new thing I've found there in at least a year was the Hoth Rebel Trooper. Always seems like they just had Maz, Jyn, Cassian, etc. Same with Transformers. When I was collecting those, I wouldn't find much new there.
Canton Ford Rd Target has a returned Starscream Earthrise or Siege box with Megatron inside. Only new SW thing I saw there was Probe Droid.

AgentClaret

Reaction score
Canton Ford Rd Target has a returned Starscream Earthrise or Siege box with Megatron inside. Only new SW thing I saw there was Probe Droid.
It's probably the same butthole doing it!

Dafydd Tegan

Reaction score
If anybody is going here, in the area toy hunting, would be interested to know what the deal is with what they have. Damaged stock? Online returns? Seems to be the only store that has discounted items already.

salwlmrtswreto.jpg

LisaLeia77

Reaction score
If anybody is going here, in the area toy hunting, would be interested to know what the deal is with what they have. Damaged stock? Online returns? Seems to be the only store that has discounted items already.

View attachment 353720
I wouldn't be surprised if the case was crushed. This was the store I got my figures at a week ago and the small case box was on the bottom of the toy pallet below all the larger and heavier boxes. Could be a bunch of damaged online returns also. Most of my online set arrived bent with crushed bubbles. They were full price when I checked on tuesday looking for another Boba Fett but didn't find any figures on the pegs.
Update: just checked brickseek and they sold out in the last 15 min at this store

Last edited:

Dafydd Tegan

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the case was crushed. This was the store I got my figures at a week ago and the small case box was on the bottom of the toy pallet below all the larger and heavier boxes. Could be a bunch of damaged online returns also. Most of my online set arrived bent with crushed bubbles. They were full price when I checked on tuesday looking for another Boba Fett but didn't find any figures on the pegs.
Update: just checked brickseek and they sold out in the last 15 min at this store
Ah okay. My mind will wander thinking it over. I know a lot of collectors return online orders with dinged/creased/crushed cards. I could see them getting a "managers special" pricing before hitting the floor again if they looked llike garbage.

LisaLeia77

Reaction score
Ah okay. My mind will wander thinking it over. I know a lot of collectors return online orders with dinged/creased/crushed cards. I could see them getting a "managers special" pricing before hitting the floor again if they looked llike garbage.
Just saw in the Retro thread in the vintage collection that someone in NY got a set of 6 for $5 each so perhaps some stores are clearancing them out already. Might make it harder for me to get another Fett now.:cry:

Dafydd Tegan

Reaction score
Just saw in the Retro thread in the vintage collection that someone in NY got a set of 6 for $5 each so perhaps some stores are clearancing them out already. Might make it harder for me to get another Fett now.:cry:
Yep, just read that too. Walmart is so weird. But then again didn't Target do this same thing and blew them out just weeks after release?

Dafydd Tegan

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score

Dafydd Tegan

Reaction score
Ollie's is getting the 5poa waves from Solo and TLJ that had been seen previously at FiveBelow. Found these at the Farmington store, $1.99each. Was super happy to finally get the Solo figures. They also had the Black Series Han and Val fom the Solo Movie.

dtp-sw5poasolo-01.jpg

LisaLeia77

Reaction score
Ollie's is getting the 5poa waves from Solo and TLJ that had been seen previously at FiveBelow. Found these at the Farmington store, $1.99each. Was super happy to finally get the Solo figures. They also had the Black Series Han and Val fom the Solo Movie.

View attachment 355088
Great find on the Quay Tolsite figure for $2. :cool:

kengar

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Checked out Ollie's in Ypsi. When I left at just around Noon today, they had about 15-16 Black Series Rebel Fleet Troopers and about 8-12 Lando, & 12-14 Val Black Series from "Solo". They also had Val in 3&3/4 5POA form, as well as some of the Galaxy of Adventure 5POA tube figures (Obi-Wan, Grievious, Kylo, Maul, Rey and Fett).
Here's hoping I can get over there before they're all gone. I'd like to pick up 2 more and I told my friend I'd grab some for him since he doesn't have Ollie's near him.

Dafydd Tegan

Reaction score
Here's hoping I can get over there before they're all gone. I'd like to pick up 2 more and I told my friend I'd grab some for him since he doesn't have Ollie's near him.
They are mixed around in the 2nd ailse of toys. Place was a mess, they seem to be moving stuff around for Summer.

TKRC13

Reaction score
They are mixed around in the 2nd ailse of toys. Place was a mess, they seem to be moving stuff around for Summer.
I picked up 4 troopers from there today. 2 for me, 2 for my friend. There was still at least 10.

AgentClaret

Reaction score
Reaction score
I stopped by the Westland Ollie's today. All they had was a bunch of young Lando's and Val's.
I dont know about Roseville or Taylor, but of Westland, Farmington and Yypsi, only the Ypsi store has Rebel Feet Troopers. May be just be luck of the draw on distribution. Or they are not out yet. Farmington didn't even have a new toy area setup yet on Thursday.

TKRC13

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Found 3/4 of the new TVC tonight at Target in Madison Heights. All remain except no Power Droid. I’ll keep my preorder with BBTS to acquire him. 9F826D48-3342-413F-8A48-5F34021B9B88.jpeg

Reaction score
Found 3/4 of the new TVC tonight at Target in Madison Heights. All remain except no Power Droid. I’ll keep my preorder with BBTS to acquire him. View attachment 358613
I preordered the power droid on amazon because my son loves droids. I almost grabbed the one I saw tonight but since he won’t get it until Christmas anyway, I left it.

DSIILuke

Reaction score
I preordered the power droid on amazon because my son loves droids. I almost grabbed the one I saw tonight but since he won’t get it until Christmas anyway, I left it.
My son is still too young to play with figures, but when he gets a bit older I have every one of my
POTF2 loose collection to give to him. I can’t wait for that day. Though he LOVES cars, so he may end up being a **gasp** Hot Wheels guy 🤣

TKRC13

Reaction score
My son is still too young to play with figures, but when he gets a bit older I have every one of my
POTF2 loose collection to give to him. I can’t wait for that day. Though he LOVES cars, so he may end up being a **gasp** Hot Wheels guy 🤣
My son loves both.😁

Dafydd Tegan

Reaction score
A good transition to get from Hot Wheels to Star Wars...

ht-sw-propa-01.jpg

DSIILuke

Reaction score
Reaction score
A few more stores have dropped the TVC Jabba's Palace set to $13, the Walmart in Livonia on Plymouth Rd is one of them. They had 4 on the shelf as of 12:30pm.