Things that drive you nuts?

Reaction score
Anti-maskers. Coworker forgets their mask, coworker 2 chimes in,” You don’t need it.” I get asked to take my mask off a few times a week. Boss is so spineless he won’t comment either way, just says do what makes you comfortable, regardless of the fact wearing a mask is required outside of your home.
At this point, wearing a mask in public needs to be treated like smoking in public. We know that second hand smoke can harm other people and we know that not wearing a mask can harm other people. There shouldn't even be a discussion about it anymore. The people who don't want to wear a mask are acting like their "freedom" is being compromised. What about everyone else's "freedom" to not get sick?

Reaction score
F'ing inconsiderate idiots who don't realize we're in the middle of a pandemic and get mad at me when I cancel plans when they call and tell me--as I'm turning onto their street, no less--that one of them is showing symptoms but they don't think it's a big deal because the virus is a hoax. In other words, F me and my high risk family members because they're too selfish and too stupid to wear masks or let people know when THEY HAVE F'IN PANDEMIC SYMPTOMS IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC!

For the record, this happened right after close friends lost their mother to COVID. They haven't been allowed to see her since this started so she spent her last 4-5 months alone and in agony. My wife texted this person as we were headed to their house and that is the ONLY FREAKING REASON we found out they were showing symptoms. Otherwise, we'd have shown up and been exposed.

And now they're mad at us and badmouthing us on social media. Ridiculous.

VideoViper

Reaction score
6 feet away or 6 feet under.

You are absolutely right to tell people to stay away. They aren’t the one losing a week of work waiting for a test, & when some lawyers find a way to monitize this, they have no real clue if they could be sued. (Especially if they knew they were showing symptoms & someone later died.)

Everyone loses with Covid.

Sucks but if I can’t go to family funerals then why should others be allowed to break the rules.

HappyNoodleBoy

Reaction score
Getting email notifications that an item I bought has been "shipped," but it really hasn't.
Once I check the details, they say:

-A label has been generated for the package
or
-(Carrier) has been notified of package and is waiting to be picked up by said carrier.
or
-Order is in pre-shipment status

Then, it will remain in this status for several days.
Wow, just tell me when it has been dropped off or picked up from whatever carrier it's been given to.

澳门网上彩票合法么RomanXKnight

Reaction score
Getting email notifications that an item I bought has been "shipped," but it really hasn't.
+6000

I had one recently that sat in that status for two weeks then arrived with no change in status. It drives me nuts because we have lots of porch theft in our neighborhood. I never get anything delivered that I can't track and always make sure someone's home when it is delivered.

RomanXKnight

Reaction score
Reaction score
F'ing inconsiderate idiots who don't realize we're in the middle of a pandemic and get mad at me when I cancel plans when they call and tell me--as I'm turning onto their street, no less--that one of them is showing symptoms but they don't think it's a big deal because the virus is a hoax. In other words, F me and my high risk family members because they're too selfish and too stupid to wear masks or let people know when THEY HAVE F'IN PANDEMIC SYMPTOMS IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC!

For the record, this happened right after close friends lost their mother to COVID. They haven't been allowed to see her since this started so she spent her last 4-5 months alone and in agony. My wife texted this person as we were headed to their house and that is the ONLY FREAKING REASON we found out they were showing symptoms. Otherwise, we'd have shown up and been exposed.

And now they're mad at us and badmouthing us on social media. Ridiculous.

ever heard of the flat earth society? this may seem counter-intuitive, but (most of) the members do NOT actually believe the earth is "flat" LOL -- that's not the point of the FAS -- the point is, regular people should learn to question "everything" that is not learned from our own senses, as a way of life.

ie: if you learned something on television, it may be fake (do your own research and Think For Yourself); if you learned something in a book, it might be fake (do your own research and Think For Yourself); if you heard something around a campfire, it might be fake (do your own research and Think For Yourself); etc, etc.

a free thinker would question EVERYTHING they have ever learned, from every external source -- even if that thing is simply a matter of "common sense", they would still question every single FACT they know of --- NOT because they actually believe, "every single FACT is wrong" (LOL! that's absurd!) -- only because "questioning things" is their chosen way of life.

now,
Q: what is the most basic "fact" which (a) we all KNOW to be a matter of "common sense" and (b) NONE of us actually learned this fact "first hand" with our own two eyes?
A: the earth is round --> it's the most basic expression of this concept, therefore, this "fact" is held up as a symbol, to illustrate the point.

and that's what the "flat earth society" is all about: its SYMBOLIC LOL. :p nobody actually beLIEves the earth is flat -- not even the actual members of the infamous & cheeky "Flat Earth Society" -- that's not the point. (the point is: to examine ALL available evidence, and Think For Yourself; don't believe anything, just because 'somebody says so').

[therefore] anyone who picks up their ball and runs with it, and actually beLIEves "the earth is flat" (because FAS says so), is missing the whole point of FAS -- now they're just following a whole different herd of sheep LOL -- they're STILL not thinking for themselves! :p LOL

^^ FWIW, the people you describe, are NOT "free thinkers" -- they're just following a whole different herd of sheep -- they give "conspiracy theorists" a bad name LOL cheers!

Last edited:

RomanXKnight

Reaction score
Ordering a toy your daughter saw in a YouTube video and just had to have (crossed everything else off her birthday list) from a foreign retailer and paying through the nose to have it FedEx'ed so it arrives on time for your daughter's birthday party, only to find out that the country your ordered from has a 2-day national holiday and it won't ship until Monday.

jjawa3

Reaction score
Beware of protesters, they all have the virus with the way they are carrying on!-even though they were masks!

dthstr1977

Reaction score
Reaction score
Beware of protesters, they all have the virus with the way they are carrying on!-even though they were masks!
So not true! I resent that remark. You have no evidence of that being true. If that's the case, just say all beach goers have it too. Or people under 30. Really? You are intitled to your opinion. But I'm intitled to disagree completely.

r2d6kelly

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
I was going to get a book off Ebay. The seller had an estimated delivery date of late October. I contacted and asked why so long, and if he actually had it in hand and ready to ship. Over the course of several exchanges, he gave vague and contradictory answers. He finally admitted he didn't actually have it. No sale. This is the third or fourth time in a couple months this has happened to me, each with different sellers.
You know, that's funny. I also had a recent experience that was "weird" as well.
I made an offer on a book and the seller accepted. I think original price was like $12 or so and I offered $10.50. I paid and a couple of days later I was refunded. The reason given that the book was out stock. This was from an average-Joe seller, not some business or whatever.

Anyway, I was like whatever, but still checked back on the seller's page to see if he has relisted it at higher price(?). Nothing for several days.
I finally left neutral feedback and noted that the seller had cancelled the order because they didn't have it.
A few days pass and the seller messages me back that they found the book where they previously hadn't looked. He linked me to it and, hmmmm, he has it for sale for $14.99.

He asked if I still wanted the book. I asked, well, at what, $14.99????? He said he would actually sell it to me at the original price we had agreed upon. I thought.....nah, how's he going to manage the change in price now that he has it for a higher price? He probably would have cancelled his sale post and then try to sell it to me just by paying and then him "sending it to me"outside of Ebay? Well, at least that's what I'm thinking.
I just ignored his message and moved on. But damn, some strange way of doing business I guess.

HappyNoodleBoy

Reaction score
Reaction score
Forgot to add the real thing that drives me nuts in my post above.....

I HATE when I'm driving around and I see someone driving around with their SPARE TIRE!
I mean, those small, thin, spare ones. So you have three big a** tires and one tiny one.
And they're just driving around like it's nothing. Just a regular day just chilling. I don't see them going to a tire shop or whatever.
Bugs the hell out of me.
Back in college, I followed a friend to a party one night. It was over an hour away. As we were leaving, I noticed he had a spare on. I told him he shouldn't be driving 50+ miles each way to a party on his spare. He told me it wasn't a problem because he'd been driving on it for a couple weeks without any issues. No problems that night, but a few days later he had a really bad blowout. Nobody was hurt, but the car was totaled.

jjawa3

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Websites that are a pain to navigate though.
Doing a simple search should not EVEN be an issue. Sometimes even using a basic search term might yield a "item not found" or "oops, that search didn't turn up anything."

I loathe having to navigate through several pages on a site just to get one simple answer or thing that I'm looking for.
This happens even with "big store" pages sometimes. Jeez. Pay someone some decent money to make it user friendly!

幸福彩票 博乐彩票计划群 红牛彩票开户 555彩票官网 北京两步彩 百胜彩票投注 爱投彩票开户 山东群英会选号技巧 兴盛彩票登陆 山东11选5计划