what was your first ep1 figure????

Reaction score
I was stationed in Korea with the army so a buddy sent me the entire set. Still have them.

Reaction score
Great White Shark capitol of the United States
I still love this line. My first was Preview STAP, Mail away Mace but I remember buying Ki ADi Mundi first. I still love the design if this character

MovesLikeJabba

Reaction score
I got Mace Windu first. He had that one articulated arm which accidentally became detached and I remember thinking he must lose an arm in the film.

ClanVizsla

Reaction score
I got Mace Windu first. He had that one articulated arm which accidentally became detached and I remember thinking he must lose an arm in the film.
So the figure was a preview of both TPM and ROTS.

I think I got the Battle Droid on the STAP first, but the Mace came in soon afterwards. Even being college-aged, I didn't want to deal with the midnight madness stuff -- so I remember ordering a bunch of the first wave of TPM figures from eToys.com, which felt like a weird and new thing to do.

MovesLikeJabba

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
wow this thread was started in 2002 :alien:

my first figure from ep 1 was Darth Maul with the comm chip.

i remember being super hyped when i found him on the pegs because my area was notorious for only having pegwarmers by the time i was able to shop.

was really impressed with the detail of the figure, but his arms were locked into this weird bent position which made him not super fun to pose or play with.

my second was Qui-Gonn who was wearing a molded brown robe and one hand was molded straight out and the other was molded so he would like, hold his lightsaber hilt as it was hanging on his belt....also not super fun to pose or play with, but looked great standing still

King_Goji

Reaction score
Reaction score
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

AMG

Reaction score
Reaction score
Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Duel) was my first TPM figure. I was blown away by the swivel elbows (and a little disappointed that my next figure, Ki Adi Mundi, was back to the standard 6POA).

Been feeling really nostalgic for this line recently; very close to re-buying a carded Qui-Gon for display.

Last edited: