Y-Wing Bomber v2

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Again, that is a great custom. Do you have any 'progress' shots as you made it? I'm still interesting in customizing one of my Y-Wings. How did you do the imperial logo on the nacells?
The logo was pure luck... it's a tampo from the factory...lol. I didn't take any progress pics... I just masked around the parts the factory painted yellow, and Krylon'd them red

Reaction score
Reaction score
So did you use any white paint on top of the white plastic? Or did you just use red on top of the yellow?

Just red on yellow. And a weathering-wash.

MightyMegs

Reaction score

OdinsDad

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Ooooohhh, this would be a great time for a Repaint/Reissue!!!!
Star Wars: The Clone Wars officially became the most-streamed digital original show。。。 Hasbro missed an amazing opportunity to re-release some merch。

Cyclone

Reaction score
Reaction score
Well they did tie up some stuff so that going further into depth on certain things could prove difficult. However, there's a whole hunting down Jedi story line that could be fleshed out. Though would hinge greatly on Vader, which isn't my fist choice as I'd like some new blood essentially.

That said Vader could simply make brief appearances ordering his Inquisitors on missions while he's in the background hunting the "most Wanted" of Jedi. I'll admit that it basically then just looks like Rebels from a perspective. And i know hunting and killing Jedi isn't quite up Disney's alley, so probably won't happen.

I personally though wouldn't mind seeing the Purge Comics come to life on TV/Disney+, I've always felt there was a lot to tell between ROTS and ANH Rebels. And even though i like that era a lot and still feel there's a lot to tell, I think going back and trying to do odd episodes set during the Clone Wars would be too problematic.

And it definitely isn't going to net us a bunch more toys...

ClanVizsla

Reaction score
If they went back and completed any of those stories that haven't been done yet, it might make more sense for them to brand it as a Disney+ movie instead of another season of the series. Ending where it did, with Siege of Mandalore, feels pretty definitive. But going back and having an anthology story about Clone Wars-era characters in a movie outside the series seems feasible.

Hopefully they aren't too soured on the concept of "anthology" or "story" movies.